Wednesday, November 12, 2008

interview invite from Wharton!

Wow, it's been too long since I updated this blog. Since my last entry, I have applied to four schools in R1 (Wharton, Kellogg, Ross, and Fuqua), visited Columbia and Duke, and interviewed at Duke. I've updated my target school list and status of each application on the right side of the blog for quick reference on my progress.

Now that I am caught up to speed, my most recent status: I just received the email to interview for Wharton! I am so excited and relieved that I am given this opportunity to go to the next step in the process. Man, the online world can be stressful and very scary- everyone at the Wharton s2s discussion boards or the BW forums are walking on thin ice right now waiting for interview invites by the hour. Reading those posts got me more nervous as the final notification date was getting closer and closer. Well, I am ever so grateful as I am going to chug along and prepare for my Wharton interview (which I will probably do on-campus). I also have my Kellogg interview scheduled in early December, so I will need to plan my trips wisely around my hectic work schedule to make sure I can manage my workload.

Best of luck to all the applicants who are still waiting for the interview invite email. You still have one more day so keep your head up!!