Tuesday, February 19, 2008

crankin away...

quick update on my GMAT studying:

things are going fairly well. i've been studying little bits and pieces during the weekdays and taking full practice exams on the weekends. i was a little concerned at first, because timing was a BIG issue for me on the quant section. on one of the very first practice exams, it took me over 2 hours to finish just the quant! i quickly had to calm myself down and started to focus on time management. needless to say, this past weekend's practice exam was a LOT better; i only went over the time limit by about 5 minutes.

my practice exam scores have been slowly rising up as well... this past weekend i scored a 710. not too bad, but i can definitely do better. since my goal is a 750+ and my exam day is still over a month away, i'm gonna start crankin it up a notch and go deeper into my studies.


on a last note: i just realized i was added to the mba applicants blog list. if this is your first time reading my blog, welcome! feel free to drop by anytime and leave a note or two. i've been one of those anonymous lurkers of many mba blogs for a couple months now, so i will probably know a lot of you already. =)

2 comments:

adekku said...

Hi Fishee. Welcome to the blog world. I'm also applying for Fall 2009 entry and currently studying for GMAT with lots of procrastination, of course. Reading your blog has encouraged me to be more persistent. Perhaps, you could share your career goals in your next post? Thanks! ^_^

JulyDream said...

Welcome... If you have any questions about the process, there's a handful of us who are always willing to help a fellow applicant. We're not experts, but don't mind sharing our stories and lessons learned. BOL! :)