Tuesday, February 26, 2008

signed up for the GMAT!

after weeks of hesitation and doubting myself time and time again, i finally signed up for my GMAT exam. the d-day is monday, april 7. now i really have no excuse but to study like there's no tomorrow. i am a little nervous because i feel like i locked myself in to a date that i may not be completely ready for. but reading past entries from fellow applicant bloggers reassured me that no one feels 100% ready for the test and that you just have to go for it. my dreams and hopes are high, so the stress level and anxiety are that much higher.

too bad there's way too much going on in my life. (isn't that the story of everyone's life? =P) of course, life would be dandy if we had all the time in the world to devote to GMAT studies, schools research, applications, and interview prep. but given the situation i am in right now, this will be a true test of my ability to multi-task, manage my time super wisely, and (hopefully) conquer it all.


ALL THE BEST TO 2008 APPLICANTS WHO ARE INTERVIEWING/HEARING BACK FROM SCHOOLS!

6 comments:

Mo Zhou said...

hehe... yeah, you'll never be 100% ready. I can't wait for it to be over. :P best of wishes

JulyDream said...

Half the battle is simply setting the date. You're that much further today than you were yesterday. BOL! :D

MBA Monk said...

Good luck!

Janet Nakano said...

Really sounds like you're on your way to a great GMAT score. Good luck and keep us posted.

aniket said...

Do try out the test at
freegmat test before attempting, the actual test. They have some tough questions

mba musings said...

don worry fishee ur gonna swim ur way thru it :)

all the best!!