Thursday, December 18, 2008

Admitted to Wharton and Duke!

WOW.

I've been waiting to write this post for a LONG long time. and the time has finally come... and it's even better. 2 decisions in one day, and both of them are a thumbs up. YAY!

I got the call from Wharton AdCom this morning (2 business days before official decision date) with the good news. They said they were making some calls out early to their super star candidates- and when I heard this, i seriously just floated to cloud nine. I was so thankful and appreciative of their early call and releasing my anxiety/doubts/etc. that have been looming over me all week.

Two minutes later, i checked my email and i got in at Duke as well! I loved the campus and the environment when I went to go visit, but was concerned because I didn't think I interviewed very well. So getting in at Duke was another very pleasant surprise as well.

This double-whammy news completely made my week and my heart is still racing with excitement right now. I need to go celebrate...

10 comments:

Anant Inani said...

Hey.. many congratulation! Fingers crossed here...

Anonymous said...

Wow!!

Congrats!

Samantha said...

Wow, that's awesome! Congratulations!!

Dino said...

Well done man. Really great.

Soni said...

congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, you've done it!

Unknown said...

Congrats Mate!!!

theincarnated said...

Couldn't have asked for more in one day could've you??? ENJOY this moment.... BIG CONGRATS.......

fishee said...

thanks so much guys for all of your hearty congratulations!!!

阿倫 Allen said...

Hi

I found your blog through Google search and I noticed that you are/were a MBA student too. My classmates and I recently launched a website (www.mbaNERDs.com) providing free case summary and discussion area for MBA students. In this way, people can better prepare their case study before the class and network with other talents around the world.

Please feel free to take a look and let us know how you feel so that we can improve our services. If you like our idea, please also tell your friends who are still in MBA program. I believe this would be a great help to them! Thank you so much!

Best Regards,


Allen
http://www.mbanerds.com
allen.lin@mbanerds.com