Thursday, January 17, 2008

lagging/too busy

work and life has been keeping me from focusing on my GMAT studies. i really need to sit myself down and dedicate some serious time to studying as soon as possible. my plan is to take the exam in late March/early April. this should give me more than enough time to do proper research on which schools to apply for and work on my applications EARLY. "early" will be the key to my success throughout this journey. i refuse to fall into the trap of procrastination/last-minute frenzy that happens all too often.

as for my GMAT prep, i took a diagnostic test a while back (before any studying/practice questions)and i scored a 670. not bad, but definitely not acceptable in my books. i will need to get cracking on the practice questions and read up on the study materials if i want to reach that high 700 score. i'm hoping with a little bit of practice it shouldn't be too bad.

MBA, here i come!

No comments: