Tuesday, January 8, 2008

so it begins...

i decided to start blogging about my mba application journey. i've been reading up on other mba blogs and i think it would be a great way to document each of my baby steps. i hope to read back upon this blog and see that all the hard work eventually does pay off.

i'm in the super EARLY stages of applying- my plan is to start b-school in fall '09. so i am in the process of studying for my gmat right now and want to take it in late march or april. given my current situation, i need to kick butt on the gmat in order to compensate for my very average gpa. my stretch goal score is high 700's, but anywhere from mid to high 700's will be great.


for new visitors reading my blog, welcome! i hope to provide you with some good insights throughout the process as well as share my personal experiences, joys, and frustrations. well, let's hope there will be more joys than frustrations. =)

No comments: