Friday, January 25, 2008

yikes!

so i just found out that i will have visitors staying at my place in late april for about a month. this means that i will have to take my gmat and be satisfied with my score before then. now, this really doesn't give me much time to study AT ALL, given the rate at which i've been so bogged down with work and other responsibilities.

but now that i have this deadline before me, i'm even more motivated to crack down and study any spare moment i have. it's hard trying to juggle a job with long hours and 3 hours of commute daily along with family obligations, community service activities, and church responsibilities all at the same time. sigh* well, this will be the true test of my time management skills. we shall see how it goes.

on a different note, i'm ever so thankful that my bosses are so supportive of my decision to pursue my mba. they've been so willing to give me advice and encouragement in order to come out successful in this process. =)

No comments: